Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Wonderful World of Blogs

When I'm looking for a specific recipe or just something new to try, I check a few blogs before I search the Internet. I figured I would put my favorites here, so it will make it easier to find them. I'll add more as I discover them.

Zoom Yummy
A wonderful, inspiring blog. Not only does this woman cook, she also does crafts/knitting.

Confessions of a Cook Book Queen
If you are looking for an amazing holiday treat or just something sweet and pretty, she's your gal. Her desserts are as creative as they are yummy.

Sprinkle Bakes
This is another lady that makes beautiful desserts. I might make her Sparkling Champagne Cupcakes for NYE.

Bake it in a cake
This site is totally dedicated to a dessert being baked into another desert. It's just awesome!

How sweet It Is
She has great savory and sweet recipes on her blog.

 Kevin & Amanda
This is a new blog I just stumbled upon. They have a little of everything mixed in with their recipes.

Baking with Basil
This was one of the first blogs I ever read. Her desserts are amazing. My favorite is the Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting. She also has a nice link to many other blogs. Link to other blogs. 

Cake Spy
This blog writes about bakeries and baking experiences. They also have a long list of wonderful recipes to try.

Bakingdom
She has recipes for dog treats!

Cupcake Projects
Cupcakes!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment